Digital Finance is a multi-channel payment platform that connects payers, online merchants, service providers, acquirers, banks and payment processors.
Digital Finance provides a wide range of methods for payments processing, payments to customers, as well as other services:
- Accepting payments on our payment page, for merchants who are not PCI DSS certified or simply do not want to process confidential payment card data on their side. This acquiring method allows you to accept card payments, make payments using the card token, and use Apple Pay, Google Pay™, Masterpass and other payment methods.
- Accepting of payments via host-2-host protocol, for merchants who are PCI DSS certified and work with payment card data on their side. In this case, payment by card or the token of a previously saved card is available.
- Card tokenization (both separate card verification with tokenization as well as receiving a card token after a successful payment are possible).
- Card payouts using the full card number.
- Card payouts using a card token.
- Other payment types.
Where to begin?
First, you need to understand which payment gateway services you will use. You can find a description of the types of available services in the “Services” section of this documentation, which describes the transaction process for each type of service sequentially and with examples.
A detailed description of each API method mentioned in the service documentation can be found in the API methods section.
During the integration, you will also need the "References" section where you can find a list of transaction statuses, API error messages, failure reason codes as well as lists of test cards. When you are ready to start the integration, we will give you the necessary credentials and instructions for working with the API in test mode, in which no real financial transactions are performed and only test cards can be used.
Obtaining API credentials
To work with the API, you will be given credentials for working in a test environment that include:
|api_url||Base URL for API requests||https://api.digital-finance.com.ua|
|account_id||ID of your Digital Finance account||1234|
|wallet_id||Digital Finance wallet ID. Each wallet stores a balance in a specific currency. You can have one or more wallet_id’s if needed.||1234|
|point_id||A trade point ID. In some cases, you may have multiple points. Your payment page settings, a set of available services, commissions, and fraud protection settings may vary for different point_id.||1234|
|service_id||Service ID. Usually, several services are available for your point (for example, Internet acquiring, card payouts; these are separate services with a unique service_id).||1234|
|api_token||Secret string used for API authorization.||qwerty123456|
Moving to production
After testing is complete, a new account will be created for you to work in production mode. You will receive new account_id, wallet_id, point_id, api_token, as well as different service_id’s for each type of service. At the same time, the test account will also remain active and you can continue to use it.
During the integration, you will have online access to our technical support where you can ask all your questions related to the API if you suddenly fail to find an answer in this documentation, which is regularly updated based on frequently asked questions from merchants.
We wish you successful integration and a speedy launch into production!